Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dried rose wreath





Circle Yellow, And Won't Be Boring To See It, This Flower Photo Almost Few Month Becomes My Favorite Wallpaper...


White and ample flower

White and ample flower



Robert Nyman
Like, flowers

Like, flowers
Manzanita flower

atheana

atheana's photo


Keywords:




pollen-flowers posted a photo

051-2.jpg
051-2.jpg


Asim Shah posted a photo:

pretty


Asim Shah posted a photo:

pretty


The Cheshire area of Nafas have created a gold medal winning display inside the Floral Design Marquee. It's inspired by Mondrian and Andy Goldsworthy. Pam Orton, one of the designers, explained flower_ring.jpg"We decided to call our exhibit Sculpture Park in celebration of the Cheshire Year of the Garden and the Cheshire Artists' Network's - Art in the Garden. After we had decided on a title we were able to look further for our inspiration." Further sources of inspiration come from Mondrian and Andy Goldsworthy. The result is a lively, vibrant arrangement. flower_ball.jpgAlso in the marquee The Welsh College of horticulture have certainly caused a stir! A stunning, floor to ceiling wall of flowers and coloured wire fills their display, a beautiful kaleidoscopic ball completes the exhibit, which is proving a great talking point for visitors.

Asim Shah posted a photo:

bee



The poppy bloomed, but it was so heavy it broke the stem ... I had to prop it up to take photos :(

Asim Shah posted a photo:

the basket




Keywords:


Robert Nyman
Like, flowers

Like, flowers
Many people have commented that the trade stands at this year's shows have been every bit as good as some of the gardens themselves, and at Tatton I have to agree. Many of the gardens created outside some of the nursery stands were exquisite and beautifully done. trade_stand_display.jpgI was particularly impresse d with the display outside Brooklands nursery stand, which featured a swathe of perennials in a range of pastel colours. It was just the thing to entice visitors into the stand to buy plants (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it). I try to resist buying things, but I always like to take home something from the flower shows I work at, and in the end I chose a Dierama. I purchased a large plant from the plant societies marquee, which was accompanied by plenty of useful advice from the grower. Hopefully it will do well in a sunny free-draining spot I have in my new garden. I got at lot of attention as I walked back to our tent with it, I don't think I've had so many admiring glances in a long while. If you're ever at a flower show and want to get attract attention, forget waving a coloured umbrella and choose a large Dierama instead.
Info from:

No comments:

Post a Comment